Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby's Song

Mom likes to tickle my tum,
and yum, yum
she kisses my bum.

At night before bed
I know what's to come.
Mom gives me dry pants
and then yum, yum
she kisses my bum.

I know my mom
she loves me tons
by this giggle game
where she kisses my bum.

Mom tells me, "Good Night."
and when she's done
It's yum, yum
Mom kisses my bum.

     When I had very young babies we would play with me blowing raspberries on their tummies and kissing their bums.  Their freshly powdered behinds smelled lovely.  I've since noticed that other animals have this behavior too.  Babies play pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo.  Do you know of other baby games?  Can you write a poem for a game you might play with Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment