Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

I'll be back soon.

I'm caught
in a web
of poor
internet
service.

I'll take
a short break
and I'll be
back on Jan. 2

   Dear friends and blog readers,
   I apologise for being so undependable lately.  My move to Kauai is more complicated than I anticipated.  But, rest assured all is well.  It is just that where I assumed I'd have good internet service, I don't.  I thought the free wi-fi at the condo would be good, but I keep getting dropped and the service is slower than a slug.  All will be better soon when we move back to the house.
The cargo container with all our furniture is scheduled to be unloaded on Jan. 2.  So hopefully, you will check back then and we can get rolling with a great poetry year in 2016.
Keep writing your poems and enjoying your holiday.

JOY


3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the frustration. Sometimes we are spoiled aren't we? Best wishes for ALL the move, Joy, and happy new year! Looking forward to new poems from you in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy,
    I hope this respite is good for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joy,
    Enjoy your time. Life is poetry in motion!
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete