Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

GIRL WITH LEGOS



A girl with Legos®

is an amazing thing.

She can build

almost anything.

A rocket,

a sailing ship,

a backyard swing.

A hospital,

a fire engine 

or a castle

for a king.



   Happy Sunday.  Life is getting crazy here. How would you define a crazy life?
How about trying to write a poem today on what a crazy life means to you?  Have a calm day writing today.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you still take time to write and post poems in the midst of "crazy!" Thank you for doing so.

    Will we hear about a boy with Legos or some other toy? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete