Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday

Sunday is a fun day
I'm thinking of you.
It's a come play day.
What shall we do?

      What are you going to do today?  I hope you have your own fun day.  What would be the best play day for you?  Can you write a poem about it?

4 comments:

  1. Sunday is a fun day,
    I'm thinking of you.
    We'll chat back and forth
    in an email or two.

    Linda A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Well done Linda,
    Isn't poetry fun?
    I love your quatrain.
    We'll have to invite Joan
    and we'll have a tea party
    with our teddy bears and dollies.
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a tea party would be so much fun.
    Linda A.

    ReplyDelete