Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye 2014

It has been
a wonderful year.
You have brought
happiness and cheer.

Thanks for the poems
you've helped me to write.
Thanks for the comments
that give me delight.

So good bye and so long
to 2014.
You're one of the best years
I've ever seen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015


   What was the best part of 2014 for you?  Can you write your own poem about that?  I hope you have a fun celebration to ring in the New Year.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Joy. Thanks for all the poems and pictures this year. I've read and enjoyed them all even if I don't comment every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thanks, Rosi.
      I'll try to do even better next year.

      Delete
  2. Happy to have spent so much of 2014 reading your poetry. I'm glad 2014 was a great year for you. It was a fantastic one for the Andersen family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, you are amazing. What a year you have had and you still found time to write your own blog, keep up with your writing and read my poems and write all the comments. I sooooo admire you. Here is to an even more amazing (and hopefully a little easier) 2015.

      Delete