Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, April 27, 2015

MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

I'm trying to make
the world a better place.
I try to put a smile
on everyone's face.

A woman with groceries,
I try to help her.
I donate my used toys
to the homeless shelter.

To animal rescue I give
my baby sitting cash.
And when I see it
I pick up trash.

For hospital kids,
I make a get well card.
Working to improve the world
really is not hard.


   Can you write a list poem today of way you can think of to try to make the world a better place?  Have fun writing.

4 comments:

  1. How inspiring. Filled with hope. Thanks, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I feel so honored to have you read my poem.

      Delete
  2. Improving the world, one poem at a time!

    ReplyDelete