Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The sun is shining.
the sky is blue.
Happy Saturday
from me to you.

It's a good day
to do our chores
and for adventures
to open doors.

It's a day for writing,
a day for fun
with many poems
for everyone.

   Have a great Saturday.  I'm in Tucson for a few days and internet connection is going to be tricky. I'll try to keep posting poems but I may not be able to include visuals or quotations.  Let's see where this adventure plays out.

4 comments:

  1. Joy, enjoy your trip and your Saturday. Thanks for the zippy poem for all of us to delight in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, Carol. I'm in Tucson because I don't want to miss the book festival--the children's program is awesome. The panels and workshops with the authors and illustrators are all free. Best bargain in town.

      Delete
  2. Poems help make a day fun. Thanks for providing a one a day for us to enjoy--best therapy around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, so glad you enjoy the fun of poetry.
      Carol gave me an idea today for getting sillier with poetry. It is always fun for me to be silly. Obviously you enjoy it to. I love your hat.

      Delete