Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

SPRING

Spring is coming.
What a thrill.
Nary a shadow
for Punxsutawney Phil.

This was the headline from yesterday:

Groundhog Day 2013: 'Punxsutawney Phil' Predicts Early Spring

     I hope you are ready for an early spring.  I certainly am.  How about writing a poem about spring today.

3 comments:

  1. Joy,
    Nary a shadow--such a fun description. I look forward to spring, even if it's a little later than the prediction. Actually, we have such a mild winter compared to most of the country that there is no reason for this southern girl to complain at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes Linda,
    Complains are few, blessings many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a wise man once said " YEAH."

    ReplyDelete