Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

WINK-WINK



A wink
is a blink
of one
eye.

     If you follow my blog, you'll know that I've been playing with my art supplies this last week.  One of the things I discovered is I have a fun time creating. Whether it is words that I've put together in a fun new way for me, or if it is art materials I've never tried before, doing something new is a challenge and I love the way it makes me feel.  I can become so engrossed in my creation that I forget the time and sometimes even forget to eat.
    What do you like to do to create?  Your challenge for today is to write a poem about creating.   I hope you have as much fun as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Love the poem and the art. I bet an elephant has never looked so fun!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having fun!

    ReplyDelete