Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
May your food be plentiful,
May family and friends be close too
and may your day be wonderful.

May you feel blessed
with all the things you need
and may you be thankful
in both word and deed.


   I hope your day is fantastic.  What are you thankful for today?

   On days like today, I feel blessed to call you friend.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your holiday, Joy! Blessed to call.YOU friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Thanksgiving was extra special. Mine was!

    ReplyDelete