Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine

I'll make you a card
for Valentines,
Red ribbons and yarn
and maybe twine.
I'll write upon it,
Will you be mine?
when I make you a card
for Valentines.

    Do not ask me why I'm feeling so lazy today.  Maybe it has to do with the four books I checked out from the library yesterday.  Can you write a valentine to your favorite character  from a book?  Post your poem in the comments and tomorrow we can try for a poetry party.


No comments:

Post a Comment