Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, July 15, 2013

TODAY, LIVE

Four doves sleep on the fence.
A lizard walks over the desert floor.
The wind blows in light rushes
bending the creosote bushes.

The sky is blue,
the clouds, fluffy and white.
It is a day where I feel
everything is right.




     How is your day going?  I met with a group of seniors today, so I could hear the wonderful  poems they are writing.  This is always lots of fun for me. Can you write a poem about what the sky looks like in your part of the world?  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment