Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, September 9, 2013

ORAL PRESENTATION

Today is a secial day.
I'm making a presentation 
to my class.
My teacher says I must speak up.
I surely hope
I pass.

I'm trying not to mumble
and to look folks
in the eye.
I have a power point
and I will not tell a lie

because I've done my research
double checked all my facts
there's nothing my presentation
has forgotten or it lacks.

I've made this entertaining
I  should get a good grade.
Then perhaps the memory
of all the work will fade.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, oral reports. Brings back memories, shaky hands, and dry mouth. Thank goodness I'm not next in line. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure it is to have an audience. It makes me feel humble. Thanks for being here Linda.

    ReplyDelete