Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, May 26, 2014

DISAPPEARING ACT


Slowly, I am starting to disappear.
I'm getting smaller every day.
I've lost my fingers and my toes, my dear.
Soon all you'll see, is a sun ray.


If you could disappear like Harry Potter with an invisibility cloak, what would you do? Can you write a poem about that today?

   So sorry I'm late, I had internet problems.  But it looks like I've got that fixed now so we should get back on track shortly.  In the meantime--Write On!  Keep the passion for poetry alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment