Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Friday, December 26, 2014

THANK YOU

copyright 2014, Joy Acey






Cormorants
and pelicans
standing on a reef
keeping other birds away
giving them grief.


    Today is National Thank You Note Day--a day dedicated to writing notes and letters.  So today I want to thank you for stopping by and reading my humble little poems.  Thank you for all the encouragement you give to me and thanks for the ideas you inspire for more poems.  My blog would not exist without you.  I'm so grateful for you.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. In this busy time, I haven't stopped to say thank you to you, Joy, for all these wonderful animal poems you've written from your trip. So now, with a few moments before everyone wakes up, thank you! Happy New Year very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time to leave all your readers a personal note. We thank you for your poems every day!

    ReplyDelete