Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, June 17, 2013

MONSTER DWIGHT

Monster Dwight,
his head is a light.
Some folks claim
he's not too bright.
When they tease him,
they say he's dim.
He doesn't let 
it bother him,
he just turns up his light.
In a power outage
then you'll see
that his light 
is so handy.


    I'm still having fun with monster poems.  Now I need to go draw a picture to go with my poem.  Have a great Monday.  What are you doing today?  Is there a summer camp you are going to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment