Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Who Am I?

I've two sets of lacy wings
and no matter how hard you try
you can't fly faster than me,
I'm a __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __.

    I'm  still working on insect riddle poems.  I'm swimming in riddles and having so much fun.  Speaking of swimming, can you write your own riddle poem today?  Try using an ocean animal.  Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are such a fun idea. I'll bet teachers are loving these. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosi. I had a whole series of alphabet poems I wrote this way once.

    ReplyDelete