Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hurry, Hurry

I'm in a hurry.
Life's all a swirl.
I feel like I'm
one busy girl.

So much to do.
So much to see.
I'm really glad
that I am me.


     This is light verse today.  My niece and her fiancée are visiting from Australia and I've promised to take them to the Air and Space Museum in Tucson Arizona.

     Your poetry prompt for today is to write a poem about air, space or firmament (isn't that a delightful word.)  Have fun.

   And be sure to come back tomorrow because I have a special Poetry Friday Roundup treat planned with poems from THE POETRY FRIDAY ANTHOLOGY FOR SCIENCE compiled  by Sylvia Vardell and Janet Wong, published by Pomelo Books.


No comments:

Post a Comment