Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

QUESTION

I'm standing
in the doorway
and I'm looking out.
Inside is safe
outside 
there is doubt.

Should I stay here
or go out?
When inside is safe
and outside
holds doubt.

2 comments:

  1. good job.... ily cloey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joy, Thank you for stopping by www.readerkidz.com We are revamping our website and will reopen after a "gone fishing summer break." During April of this year we focused on the best in new poetry for kids. Maybe you will find another nugget of a book.

    Thanks for keeping in touch. My new "hybrid" poetry and narrative-photography book is coming out soon: COWBOY UP, RIDE THE NAVAJO RODEO by BoydsMills Press. I hope you will enjoy it! All the best - Nancy Bo Flood

    ReplyDelete