Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wrestle Mania

The Masked Marvel
can't meet me
for our wrestling match.
He has the measles and
his spots I might catch.

We'll get together
when he's feeling fine
then I can tell you
The Mask will be mine!

     What do you know about wrestling and boxing?  Can you write a poem about wrestling today? 

3 comments:

  1. Only a fair victory brings delight. (Sounds like it should be in a fortune cookie, doesn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a good idea...a fortune cookie poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the idea of a different direction to go. You can make it happen if anyone can.

    ReplyDelete