Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feet and Hands

Five toes on my left foot
jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.
Five toes on my right foot
tap, tap, tap.
Five fingers on my left hand
wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
Five fingers on my right hand
snap, snap, snap.

   Write a poem today about something you can do with your fingers or toes.  Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I can see this in High Five or Ladybug. Good luck with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interactive poem. Well done, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda.
      Truth be, I thought this one was a little lame (bad pun) but I can't be sparkling every day. It got the job done.

      Delete