Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wanda the Witch

Bib-it-ty, Bob-it-ty
Wanda the witch
went off for a ride
and fell in a ditch.

Her broom wouldn't fly straight.
it went awry,
Bib-it-ty, Bob-it-ty
she fell from the sky.


  In this poem I use some nonsense words, Bib-it-ty, Bob-it-ty.  Can you write your own poem using nonsense words?  Try it.  I think you'll enjoy making up your own words.

4 comments:

  1. Funny! You've been entertaining us with Halloween friends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Send it out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosi,
      Thanks for encouraging me to submit. I appreciate it.

      Delete