Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

SATURDAY

Goodness,
gracious,
it has been a busy week.
Now it's Saturday,
and it's quiet I seek.

    I have been so busy this last week even I can't believe everything I've been able to accomplish.  So I'm taking a day off--actually, I took today off.  And it is your turn.  If you want to write a poem today, you chose the subject and the form.  Me, I'm going off to sleep.  Have a good night.  Thanks for following my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Joy,
    A well deserved rest. I hope all was quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet, you still manage to write every day and post your poems. I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete