Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Dessert

Our house
is toasty,
the stove
steaming,
Mom is making
our Christmas
plum pudding.

   Have a great Sunday.  I'm flying off to Hawaii today.  So it is your opportunity to write about anything you wish, just write.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas travels, Joy. I love all the holiday poems. Sorry I missed your 'bear' & "star' adventure until now. I can just see reading it & explaining the story to my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, thank you for sharing my poem with your granddaughters. You are an amazing woman. I wish I could have folded you into my suitcase and brought you along. WOW! Would we have fun writing together, or what? Do something today that you've never done before. Then celebrate being you. DANCE--now there is a great word for an acrostic collection. sure wish there was something I could do to lighten your load.

    ReplyDelete