Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ocean Christmas

The ocean is warm.
The waves froth white.
The sea is at peace
on this Christmas night.

Blessings to you.
May your world be all right.
May we all live aloha
as love finds new heights.

6 comments:

  1. Warm and relaxing, Joy. A lovely poem. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Matt.
      What is the Christmas weather like in your part of the world?
      Mele Kalikimaka, which is Hawaiian for Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cory,
      Wish I could wrap the world in a hug. Maybe I'll have to do it one person at a time.

      xoooo

      Delete
  3. Linda,
    Mele Kalikimaka to you, too. I'm sending hugs your way too. thanks for being a very special person to me.

    ReplyDelete