Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Friday, September 18, 2015

LOOK

Look for the light 
of tomorrow.
Dream of sunlight.
Plan, set goals,
write a to-do list.
Hold nothing back.
It is your hand
that writes
the next poem.
Believe you can. 

Now it is your turn.  What will you write about today?  What inspires you?  If you'd like to share your poem, leave it in the comments below.  Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Joy, I adjusted the ending to fit my mood...

    Hold nothing back.
    God is working
    through you.
    Let his light shine on.

    ReplyDelete