Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

LUNCH

My mom made this jello
and it kinda makes me squirm.
It's blue like ocean waters
and filled with gummy worms.
YUCK! 

    What is the most disgusting food you can think of?  When I was in Japan the pizza had baby octopi on it and I was given a dish of green oyster innards to eat.  Can you try writing a food poem today about all the yuckiest foods you can think of?  Have fun being gross. 

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  --Helen Keller

1 comment: