Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

haiku

on the lady slipper
bending in the late day breeze
a dragonfly rests

Happy Sunday.  What did you do today?  What did you see?  Can you write a haiku about your day?  Have fun counting syllables.

4 comments:

  1. Darting in and out
    The playful fawn shows his spots
    highlight of our day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, Linda. Well written. Aren't haiku fun?

      Delete
  2. Joy,
    Lady slippers and dragonflies are hard to beat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dragonfly had red transparent wings. It was a beautiful moment. I'm glad I could share it with you.

      Delete