Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Friday, February 14, 2014

MY WISH FOR YOU

Goldfinch at the feeder;
hummers at their dish
a happy sunny day for you
is my Valentines wish.


     A very happy Valentines Day to you.  Can you write your own Valentines wish poem today?  Have fun writing.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! Thank you for the lovely poem! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 'yellow' birds, Joy. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cheery Valentine Day poem. Thanks for that, although here in bone-dry California, we would prefer rain. 8-)

    ReplyDelete