Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

ROADRUNNERS




ONE roadrunner,
runs in the sun.

TWO roadrunners
looking for some fun.

THREE road runners
search for food to take.

FOUR roadrunners
eating a dead snake.

FIVE roadrunners
run fast as can be.
Beep, beep, beep, beep,
round the Palo Verde tree.

     Have a happy Saturday.  Do something fun for you.  I'm going off to write more poetry.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy,
    Just the word roadrunner sounds fun to me after all those years of cartoons with that smart character. I'd love to see one.

    Linda A.

    ReplyDelete