Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

STONE HAIKU

If this rock could talk
I think that it would tell me
about the Stone Age


    Happy Saturday.  It is a hurry, hurry, rush-rush day for me.  Lots of chores to get done.  Hope you can find time to write  poem today.  Write something.

3 comments:

  1. This is really terrific. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the rock could talk, it would probably tell you that there were chores even in The Stone Age! Wonder what a list of those would include!

    ReplyDelete