Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FALLING SNOW FLAKES

 Today's poem is another concrete poem and I couldn't quite figure out how to do it in text.  I have one other idea, but that is going to take some time, so you get it this way for now.  I hope you have falling snow for this holiday.  Can you write your own poem about snow? If you put the poem on a piece of paper like I did, you can use it for wrapping paper for gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Joy,
    I was unable to read the poem. All I got was an X. I hope you'll send it again.

    Linda A.

    ReplyDelete