Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Poetry Maddness

There is still time to vote for my poem in the March Poetry Madness.  If you'd like to see what it is all about go to http://www.thinkkidthink.com/2-buttered-vs-15-dismemberment
My poem is titled Polly the Pirate's Peg-Leg Parrot.
I had a most difficult word DISMEMBERMENT to use to write an 8 line children's poem.  Can you believe it?

Anyway, I'd appreciate your help in voting and you might enjoy reading the poems other poets wrote too. 
Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment