Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cowboys Free Book

     The birthday party is now officially closed.  I'll put the entries into my hat to draw the winner and be back with you shortly.  Good Luck to everyone.  Thank you for stopping by for the party.  WOW!  What a celebration.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, JOy. I don't win on these blog contests too often, so this is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you blew it.... what do u mean the party is over... my 24th birthday went on for 2 and a half months... everyone loves a party.... ILY cloey

    ReplyDelete