Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cowboys Winners

   Congratulations to Carol Baldwin who is the winner of the autographed copy of David Harrison's beautiful poetry collection COWBOYS.
    Carol if you'll let me know how you'd like the autograph personalized, I'll pass the word on to David Harrison and he'll get your book in the mail to you.

    Thank you all for helping me celebrate the birthday of my blog.  We're all winners.  You can find your own copy of COWBOYS to read at your local library, your local independent book store or you can order it  here .
    Cowboys is one of those beautifully, artistic books that one MUST really hold in his hands to truly appreciate. 

     And, the winner of the prize of a poem written especially for them by me is Cory Corrado.  Congratulations. I'll be in touch with you about how I'm going to do this.

   THANK YOU.  THANK YOU.  THANK YOU.   I feel so blessed.  Now go out and write more poems for children.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol and Cory. It's "C" day for Cowboys. It's also a year of poetry for kids, thanks to Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joy, for the lovely poem I am privileged to have written for me by such a gifted and prolific poet. I am blessed.

    Cory

    ReplyDelete