Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Monday, January 14, 2013

ME

Sometimes I'm happy.
Sometimes I'm sad.
Sometimes I'm good.
I try not to be bad.

But whatever I am,
whatever you see,
I try to be glad
that I am me.

Today I decide
what I will be
and I'm glad that
I'm happy and me.


    How are you feeling on this Monday?  It is a new week?  What are you going to decide to do this week?  Pick one thing to work on this week and see if you can make it happen.  Do you have a book you want to finish, or a spelling test to ace?  Maybe your goal is to make your bed each morning.  What is your goal?  Can you write a short poem about it?  Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment