Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poetry Books

    A while back the Poetry Center at the University of Arizona asked me what poetry books I'd recommend for parents and children.  I was limited to 10 recommendations.  They have posted my suggestions at :

http://wordplay.sites.arizona.edu/node/179


2 comments:

  1. Joy,
    I am so glad you were asked to do this. What an honor. I hope this list is viewed by many. I bet you had fun with this request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joy,
    The Poetry Center could not have chosen a better and more qualified person than you. Great recommendations! I wish I had them all. I am blessed to have five!

    Wishing you a HAPPEE day!
    Cory

    ReplyDelete