Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

LET'S GO FISHING

I like eating fish.
I like it a bunch.
I eat fish for dinner.
I eat fish for lunch.

I catch fish
on my fishing pole.
I catch fish 
in a net.
I like eating fish,
oh yeah, you can bet!

    Do you have a favorite food?  How do you make it or get it?  Can you write a food poem today?  Or, how many different kinds of fish can you name?  Can you write a list poem with all the fish you know?  Have fun writing.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Maybe if I ate fish for dinner and for lunch, I'd be thin! I am late getting to this post for very good reason. If you check my blog, you will know why. ;-)

    ReplyDelete