Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

LIFE IS GOOD

The brightest light I've ever seen
is the shine upon your face.
It is shown in the smile
you give with joy and grace.
Your happiness creates sparkling glows.
Enjoying your world, it surely shows.
So smile right now,
do not wait.
The gift you give 
is really great.


     What is one good thing that happened to you today?  Can you write a poem about that?  Did you learn something new?  Did you meet a new person?  What has blessed you today?  Have fun writing about your experience.

2 comments:

  1. Smiling right now, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Knowing you makes me smile. I really enjoy your blog.
    JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY

    ReplyDelete