Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

SATURDAY, August 9, 2014

TWO DOGS



Two dogs

playing in the yard,

panting,

running fast and hard.

Drinking

from their bowl they chug.

On a sisal rope

they both tug.

Two tired dogs

take a rest,

under the porch

in a dirt nest.


     I'm sorry this is late.  Sometime, it just can't be helped.  I'm sitting in a McDonalds having a bacon and egg biscuit for breakfast and enjoying their free WiFi connection.  So, what did you have for breakfast this morning?  Can you write a breakfast poem?  Have fun writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment