Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

THURSDAY MORNING IN PARADISE




Dew in the pasture

clouds cuddle the

mountain top

sky begins to blue

red ti and banana leaves

flutter in the breeze

the roosters crow

in a chorus

Cock-a-doodle-doo

blessings and

Good Morning

to you.

Sorry this is late, I'm still coping with internet connections. I hope your day is filled with blessings like mine. Take a moment today and think of all the things you are grateful for. Can you shape your list into a list poem? Try to use all of your senses. You have the power to make today a great day, not only for yourself, but for others too, through your poetry. Write on.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like paradise to me! Nice one, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Matt. It is paradise. I can hardly wait to get all moved so I can invite you to come visit.

      Delete
  2. Blessings to you, as well! Thanks for the lovely scene you set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing that I got to live that scene. Life is really good.
      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, Linda.

      Delete
  3. I really like the clouds cuddling the mountaintop. Nice image! Thanks for the poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosi.
      I really liked that cuddle too when I stumbled into it.

      Delete