Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

DESERT RAIN

It's raining.  It's raining.
Wind is blowing.
A rainbow is coming.
Flowers are growing.
Yahoo!

  Spring is almost here.  Friday is officially the first day of Spring.  Can you write your own spring poem today?  Have fun writing.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! from Dry-as-a-Bone Sacramento

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shall I do a little rain dance for you, Rosi? Love your dry-as-a-bone, it would be a great word to drop into a poem.

      Delete
  2. Joy,
    Such anticipation. I loved the energy here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it interesting that often the shorter poems hold a lot of energy?

      Delete