Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BOGGLED

My mind is boggled.
I'm really a mess.
I don't know what's up.
I can't even guess.

   Listening to an interview on the radio this morning, I heard, it boggles the mind.  The boggled jumped out at me and I thought about flipping the phrase.  This is what I came up with.  What causes your mind to get all mixed up?  Can you write a poem about being mixed up today?  Have fun writing.

1 comment:

  1. Joy,
    Just for fun...what about making silly rhymes in a poem like these: Boggledy, woggledy? That would boggle a mind!


    ReplyDelete