Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINGER SNAPS

Snapping his fingers.
Dancing on toes.
He has music
wherever he goes.

     Can you snap your fingers?  I remember how I practiced for a long time trying to learn to do this.  You might have fun snapping your fingers as you read this poem.  What other noises can you make?  You can clap.  Can you whistle?  What different noises can you make for your own music?  Once you get a tune going, can you write a poem for your tune?  Have fun making music today.

1 comment: