Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

EDDIE

Easy Eddie
for his food pick,
likes to eat
Eggs Benedict.


     Happy last day of March.  Tomorrow is April Fools Day.  I wonder what wild tricks I can think to play.  Tomorrow also starts National Poetry Month.  It is a great time to celebrate poetry.  For your poetry challenge for today, can you write a poem about eggs?  Sunday is Easter.  Will you have an egg hunt?  Will you dye eggs?  Have fun writing.  And tell me about your celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment